The company Hello World, whose head office is located at 216 rue de la Convention, 75015, Paris, in its capacity as data controller in accordance with the regulations in force concerning the protection of personal data, attaches great importance to the protection and respect of your private life.
The purpose of this document is to inform you about the categories of personal data we may collect or hold about you, how we use it, with whom we share it, how we protect it, and the rights you have over your personal data.
The data we collect
By using the site, you are led to transmit information to us, some of which are likely to identify you and therefore constitute personal data (hereinafter the "data"). This is particularly the case when you register on the site, when you first connect.
This information includes the following data:
- Registration data : designate the basic data necessary for your registration on the site to be able to order our products. These data are directly transmitted by yourself, by filling in the form dedicated to this purpose. These data are the following: your last name; your first name; your email; a personal and confidential password.
- Data necessary for the execution of your order : designate the data required to process your order and deliver our products to you such as the address and postal code; company name (optional); city; country; phone number.
-Transaction data : designate the data you enter when you make purchases through our site, such as your payment information. The banking data collected is transmitted to partner payment service providers who help process your transactions securely and satisfy your requests.
- Navigational data : refers to the data we collect when you browse the site, such as the date and time of connection and/or browsing, the type of browser you are using, the language of the browser, your IP address.
In the event that you connect to our services using the social network features made available to you, we will have access to some of the data in your account on that social network in accordance with the terms and conditions of use of the relevant social network. We may also collect some of your data when you interact with features of those social networks, such as "like" features.
When collecting data, you will be informed whether certain data is mandatory or optional.
How do we use the data we collect?
We use the above-mentioned data for the purposes listed below, and according to the following legal bases:: create and manage your account on the site, manage the commercial relationship (invoicing, delivery, after-sales service, product returns, etc.), send you our newsletters as well as marketing or advertising messages or content., to improve and optimize our services and to allow us to better understand our users and the way our services are used, to manage our site and to carry out internal technical operations within the framework of the resolution of dysfunctions, data analysis, tests, research, analysis, studies, surveys.
Where the processing of your data is based on consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
Hello World may also need to process your data in response to a legal or judicial request (court order or other) or to comply with its legal, regulatory, judicial or administrative obligations
Hello World may also process your data to detect or prevent fraudulent activities or breaches of security of our services, in application and in compliance with legal and regulatory provisions, or to analyse reports of users who have behaved in contravention of our general terms of sale.
Who are the recipients of the data we collect and for what purposes do we transmit this data to them?
Data transferred to public authorities and/or bodies
In accordance with the regulations in force, your data may be transmitted to the competent authorities on request and in particular to public bodies, judicial officers, legal officers, bodies responsible for collecting debts, exclusively to meet legal obligations, as well as in the case of the search for the authors of offences committed on the Internet.
Data transferred to third parties
We work closely with third party companies who may have access to your data, including: Our technical service providers (subcontractors) whom we use to operate and improve our services, in particular concerning data hosting, studies, analyses and statistics, the use of our site and/or the proper functioning of the site and to provide the necessary assistance to its users.
We only provide these third parties with the data they need to perform their services, and we require that they do not use your data for any other purpose. These third parties only act in accordance with our instructions and are contractually bound to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data as we guarantee to you, in accordance with the RGPD.
How long do we keep your data?
In this respect, your data is kept:
- For the duration of your registration on our site;
- In any event, for a period of 3 years after the suspension/termination of your account;
- For the legal period of 13 months for cookies and other tracking technologies that we use to optimize the use of our site.
Your data is deleted when the retention periods expire. Nevertheless, your data may be archived beyond the periods provided for above for the defence of our legal interests and for the needs of research, the establishment and prosecution of criminal offences with the sole aim of making your data available to the judicial authorities, if necessary.
Archiving means that your data will no longer be available online but will be extracted and stored on a secure, stand-alone medium.
Is your data transferred, how and where?
As a matter of principle, your data is securely hosted within the European union and is not transferred outside the European Union.
However, if we have to transfer them (for example to technical service providers) outside the European Union, we will always do so securely and in accordance with the regulations in force:
- Whether by transferring the data to a recipient located in a country that has been the subject of an adequacy decision by the european commission certifying that it has an adequate level of protection
- Or by implementing or enforcing European standard contractual clauses that have been approved by the European Commission as providing an adequate level of protection for your data;
- Or through the use of binding internal company rules validated by the competent data protection authorities;
- Or by using any appropriate safeguards as referred to in Article 46 of the GDPR.
How is your data protected?
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent unauthorized access to or alteration, disclosure, loss or destruction of your data. it is important that you maintain the confidentiality of your credentials in order to prevent unauthorized use of your account in accordance with our terms and conditions of sale.
What are your rights to your data?
In accordance with the applicable laws and regulations on the protection of personal data, you have a number of rights relating to your data, namely:
- A right of access and information: you have the right to be informed in a concise, transparent, intelligible and easily accessible manner of how your data is being processed. you also have the right to obtain (i) confirmation that data concerning you is being processed and, where appropriate, (ii) access to and a copy of that data.
- A right of rectification: you also have the right to complete incomplete data about yourself by providing an additional declaration. if you exercise this right, we undertake to communicate any corrections to all recipients of your data.a right to erasure In some cases, you have the right to have your data erased. However, this is not an absolute right and we may for legal or legitimate reasons retain this data.
- A right to limit processing: in some cases, you have the right to obtain the limitation of the processing of your data.a right to data portability You have the right to receive your data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, for your personal use or to pass it on to a third party of your choice. This right only applies where the processing of your data is based on your consent, on a contract or where such processing is carried out by automated means.
- A right to object to the processing: you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your data for processing based on our legitimate interests, and for commercial prospecting purposes. This is not an absolute right and we may for legal or legitimate reasons refuse your request to object.
-A right to data portability: you have the right to receive your data that you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, for your personal use or to transmit it to a third party of your choice. This right only applies when the processing of your data is based on your consent, on a contract or when this processing is carried out by automated means.
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time: you may withdraw your consent to the processing of your data where the processing is based on your consent. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on consent carried out prior to such withdrawal.
- The right to file a complaint with the CNIL : you have the right to contact the CNIL to complain about our personal data protection practices, if any.
- The right to give instructions on what to do with your data after your death You have the right to give us instructions on how to use your Data after your death.
To exercise these rights, you can contact us at the following address email@example.com
Please note that we may require proof of your identity to exercise these rights.
We may change this policy from time to time, in particular to comply with any regulatory, legal, editorial or technical developments. Where appropriate, we will change the "last updated" date and indicate the date on which the changes were made. Where necessary, we will inform you and/or seek your consent. We recommend that you check this page regularly for any changes or updates to our policy.
If you have any questions about this policy or any requests relating to your data, you can contact us by sending an e-mail to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated the 24/04/2021